Sunday, May 19, 2013

I attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!!!!

Best Video!!!

I have taken a very very very extended break from the blog world. No excuse. Life has been very full of the incredible and a few dots of incredibly awful.

Here's some of the incredible...HARRY POTTER! I live it....not the flying or spells....or quidditch.
But the essence of Harry Potter is my life. We are all on a seemingly impossible quest....I am living in a different...magically academic (stress infused) world. We speak our very own vocabulary...have our own manner of dress, and precise codes of conduct. 

This week I am in the midst of more data analysis for my thesis.....and I'm feeling just like this...
“I sometimes find, and I am sure you know the feeling, that I simply have too many thoughts and memories crammed into my mind.”
-Professor Dumbledore


5 comments:

  1. I don't know if I envy you beyond imagination or hope to never wish upon myself that amount of responsibility and stress. Regardless, you are a shining example of living in the moment. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy Van Belleghem Please tell Carly I truly enjoyed reading not only the article you highlighted but her entire blog - what a wonderful creative and determined lady she is - Wow!!
    39 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carly i am so glad you had a bit of time to post! Thank-you for sharing bits and pieces with us. I am excited to see your posting from May Ball!! I am so proud of you! Hang in there- Your thesis is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete