|Well it's OFFICIAL!!! I have a plane ticket booked and a UK Visa.|
I am officially going to CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY!!!!! I am in a MPhil in Education programme.
I am ready to take on the most stressful task...PACKING!!! It's hard to move a life in two 50lb suitcases. On top of the clothes there is also my personal pharmacy that can't be checked in cargo. Oh to diabetes!!!!
Cheers to packing....and deciding what is actually necessary! If you had 2 suitcases to pack your life in, what would you pack?
2. Book of Mormon
3. Perfume (I have to smell wonderful!)
4. Diabetic Supplies (I don't want to die)
5. Passport with VISA
6. My broken in running shoes
7. Bathing suit
8. My favorite dresses (like 10)
9. Casual shoes (like 2 pairs)
10. Dress shoes (oh dear...only 6 pairs)
11. Address book (to send postcards!)
12. Power adaptor!
14. Pictures of home
15. Tight collection
17. WATER Bottle (essential)
18. Nook..because I can't bring all my books!
20. ipod with a new play list!
Oh wow....the list just keeps on coming!